There is no way to save all your photos all at once. You can save each photo one at a time.
- Click on the image
- Rick-Click and select Save Image As...
- Decide where to save the image, enter a name for the file, and select Save
We now offer a way to download songs and videos with the file type MP4 and M4A. Unfortunately, these are the only file types available to download.
- Visit Uploads->Music from a desktop computer
- Select the pencil icon directly to the right of the song
- The edit page for the song will display, from there select
- Visit Uploads->Videos from a desktop computer
- Select the pencil icon directly to the right of the video
- The edit page for the video will display, from there select
You can also download the song/video by hovering over the connect icon and selecting download
If you do not see the option to download the file, that means the file format is not available to download. We are working to make other file formats available. We will update this article once available and provide an update under What's New.
*Make sure you always have an extra copy of the content you uploaded. Although you can download your content, it's important to always have a backup.