If you're using a desktop computer to access Myspace, you can change your password very easily once you are logged in.
- Click on your Settings icon located at the bottom of the screen next to your name.
- Click on the first menu option labeled Account to access your Account Settings.
- Click on the Password heading from the options to update your password.
- Enter your current password and choose a new password.
- Verify what you want your new password to be and click Save Changes.
If you do not remember what your current password is, retrieve your password via email by clicking here.