To upload a song or audio track to Myspace, follow the steps below.
- From a desktop computer go to the upload section for music
- Click Upload songs or simply drag and drop the file(s) into the designated area
- Select the file(s) from your computer
- Fill out the required fields
- Select Save
Once you upload music and it is public on your profile you will get a catalog page where users can discover and play your music. Your Account Type must be listed as Musician, DJ/Producer, Comedian, or Venue to get a catalog page.
Keep in mind
- Supported file types are WAV, MP3, AIF, FLAC, AAC
- If a file fails to upload, make sure the file isn’t corrupt and Upload it again
- 50 songs total
- 1GB Per Song Upload & 2GB Maximum Total Storage
- When playing your music from the Upload page, the player will turn purple and the activity won’t appear in your stream
- The highest streaming bit rate for music uploaded after May, 01, 2013 is 320kbps