Easily reach out to familiar faces, or make new ones by messaging them on Myspace.
- Click on the message icon located at the bottom of your browser
- Select View All to see all your messages under Inbox, Other, and Archived
- Select New Message to compose a new message to a connection or someone new, just type their name
- Select Online Now to see which of your connections are currently online
- A green bar will appear directly under a users profile image if they're currently online.
- A yellow bar will appear if they've become inactive
- Change your online status from the queue. When the queue is extended look to the right-hand corner. There you will see the option to change your status from Online to Offline
Keep in Mind
- Selecting enter or clicking send will send the message
- If you are connected to the user the message will always appear in your Inbox and vice versa
- If you are not connected to the user and they message you, it will appear in the Other folder
- Messages cannot be completely deleted, move the messages to archive to clean up your Inbox or Other folder
- Is someone bothering you? Blocking them is the best way to control who messages you. If you believe this person is going to be a problem for others, don't hesitate on reporting them . Reporting troublemakers is the best way to make sure that the experience you have remains positive. Learn more about Report Abuse and Blocking.
- Messaging is available mobile web