If you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed on Myspace, please send a notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) containing the following information to our Copyright Agent.
YOUR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Your electronic or physical signature indicating that you are the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A clear description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A clear description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and enough information to help us locate the material – in other words, a list of all URLs to exact locations on Myspace.com where the infringing content resides.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and email address.
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you as the copyright owner or its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner, or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You may send notices of copyright infringement to Myspace via our online Copyright Infringement Notice Form. You may also send a notice of copyright infringement to:
8391 Beverly Blvd., #349
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Fax: (310) 734-1748
ONLY contact the above email address for DMCA copyright takedown notices. Any requests that are not related to copyright takedown notices that are sent to this address will not be answered.
Please note: The DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you falsely claim that materials infringe your copyrights. We recommend contacting an attorney if you are unsure whether your content is protected by copyright laws.