The email address linked to your Myspace account is important. If you do not have access to your old email address, please work with your email service provider. Here are some of the account recovery resources for common email service providers.
- att.net, sbcglobal.net
- btinternet.com, btopenworld.com, talk21.com
- gmail.com, googlemail.com
- hotmail.com, msn.com, hotmail.co.uk
- live.com, windowslive.com, live.ca
- mac.com, me.com
- yahoo.com, rocketmail.com, ymail.com, yahoo.co.uk, yahoo.ca
Once you gain access to your email account, you can use the forgot password form.
If you do not receive the email to reset your password in your inbox, check your spam folder.
What if the email address has been deleted?
If the email address has been deleted, please fill out this form. Please note that when you fill out the form, you must include the email address or URL/Username. Without this information, we cannot locate the profile.