The email address linked to your Myspace account is important. If you do not have access to your old email address, please work with your email service provider to gain access to your email account. We recommend checking out the following account recovery resources for some common email providers
- aol.com, aim.com
- att.net, sbcglobal.net
- btinternet.com, btopenworld.com, talk21.com
- gmail.com, googlemail.com
- hotmail.com, msn.com, hotmail.co.uk
- live.com, windowslive.com, live.ca
- mac.com, me.com
- yahoo.com, rocketmail.com, ymail.com, yahoo.co.uk, yahoo.ca
Once you gain access to your email account, you can use the forgot password form.
If you do not receive a reset password email in your inbox make sure to check your spam folder.